Checklist for those interested in buying a house in Spain
Buying a house in Spain can be tricky. These are some documents and information you should take into account when deciding to buy your Spanish Dream House.
If the property is a new construction, you should get:
- A registry listing (nota simple) of the full plot of land.
- The CIF and full name of the construction company.
- The construction permit (licencia de obra).
If the property is a re-sale, you should get:
- A registry listing (nota simple) of the property.
- A copy of the deed (Escritura).