The Guardian publishes the top 5 blogs on Housing
The Guardian, in its section of Housing Network, published an article which informed of the best media maelstrom over the housing strategy.
Here is The Guardian top 5:
1. 'Welfare reform – there is a choice', David Orr for the National Housing Federation blog.
2. 'From festival trash to housing stash', The Social Issue.
3. 'You can't defeat stereotypes by repeating stereotypes', Red Brick Blog.
4. 'The strange death of social housing', Patrick Butler's Cuts Blog.
5. 'You know you're an innovator when...', Social Housing Comms.