The forecasts have come true, the price of money continues to rise, and with the new ECB rate hike, these are now at 4%. And we must add that Euribor has also broken the 4% barrier. A scenario that portends a cooling off in the real estate sector, even more considering that forecasts do not currently point to a rates reduction nor the reference index....continue reading "New ECB Interest Rate Hike: Impact on Mortgages and Real Estate Market in Spain"
Negotiating the purchase of a home is a complex process. An endless number of factors come into play. Everything may develop quickly and smoothly, or on the contrary, the operation stagnates or cannot materialize....continue reading "6 Tips to Negotiate The Purchase of a Home at The Best Price"
Financing is one of the fundamental aspects when buying a home. Generally, banks offer mortgage loans that cover up to 80% of the property value, which requires savings to cover the remaining 20%. When you do not have that cushion, it is possible to obtain a 100% mortgage, but the requirements are much higher....continue reading "100% Mortgages: What They Are and What to Take Into Account If You Want to Buy Without Savings"
With prices on the rise and an economic situation that generates uncertainty, deciding whether it is better to rent or buy a house does not seem easy. In either case, there is no single answer. Both alternatives have advantages and disadvantages, without forgetting the individual circumstances of each one....continue reading "Renting or Buying a House: Advantages, Disadvantages and What to Consider When Choosing"
Looking for a house to buy is a task that requires time and effort so as not to lose opportunities or money. The idea is to establish a small plan of action, so it will be easier to avoid rushing or making bad decisions. In that sense, some practical recommendations can help....continue reading "5 Essential Tips to Get Organised If You Are Looking For a Home to Buy"